Bitvavo distributes LUNA 2.0 airdrop

Bitvavo distributes LUNA 2.0 airdrop

Benine
Benine

Please find the Dutch version below.

[English] As indicated last year, Bitvavo is supporting the LUNA 2.0 airdrop. We have decided to distribute LUNA 2.0 every six months instead of every month, as tracking and managing the received airdrops is easier for our users. Bitvavo will start with the next distribution of the LUNA 2.0 airdrop for the holders of LUNC during the pre & post-attack snapshots last year. You can find our distribution schedule below.

Airdrop schedule

Bitvavo distributed the first 30% of LUNA 2.0 on the 30th of May, 2022 at 17.30 CET. The remaining 70% will be distributed in four tranches over the period of 24 months:

  • 1/4 will be distributed at the end of May 2023
  • 2/4 will be distributed at the end of November 2023
  • 3/4 will be distributed at the end of May 2024
  • 4/4 will be distributed at the end of ┬áNovember 2024

What do I need to do?

You don't need to do anything. Holders of LUNC during the pre & post-attack snapshots last year will automatically receive the distributed airdrop in their Bitvavo account. After the airdrop is completed you will be informed about the amount of LUNA2 that is credited to your account via an email and push notifications.

If you have any questions regarding this airdrop, please contact our support team at support@bitvavo.com.


[Dutch] Zoals vorig jaar aangegeven, ondersteunt Bitvavo de LUNA 2.0 airdrop. We hebben besloten om LUNA 2.0 elke zes maanden te distribueren in plaats van elke maand, zo is het volgen en beheren van de ontvangen airdrops makkelijker voor onze gebruikers. Bitvavo distribueert de LUNA 2.0 airdrop voor houders van LUNC tijdens de pre & post-attack snapshots vorig jaar. Hieronder vind je ons distributieschema.

Airdrop schema

Bitvavo heeft de eerste 30% van LUNA 2.0 op 30 mei 2022 om 17.30 CET gedistribueerd. De resterende 70% wordt verdeeld over vier momenten binnen een periode van 24 maanden:

  • 1/4 wordt eind mei 2023 gedistribueerd
  • 2/4 wordt eind november 2023 gedistribueerd
  • 3/4 wordt eind mei 2024 gedistribueerd
  • 4/4 wordt eind november 2024 gedistribueerd

Wat moet ik doen?

Je hoeft niets te doen. Houders van LUNC tijdens de pre & post-attack snapshots van vorig jaar, ontvangen automatisch de gedistribueerde airdrop in hun Bitvavo account. Nadat de airdrop is voltooid, word je via een e-mail en pushmelding geïnformeerd over het bedrag aan LUNA2 dat op je account is bijgeschreven.

Voor vragen over deze airdrop, stuur een e-mail naar ons support team via support@bitvavo.com.