Bitvavo will support the migration and airdrop for Terra (LUNA).
Please find below an overview of the steps and timeline:
- Bitvavo will take Pre-Attack and Post-Attack snapshots of users’ LUNA assets when the block height reaches 7544910 and 7790000, which are expected at 14:59:37 on May 7, 2022 (UTC) and 19:59:51 on May 26, 2022 (UTC).
- LUNA trading will be halted at 4:45 PM CET today due to the migration to LUNA Classic.
- Terra (LUNA) will be renamed to Terra Classic (LUNA).
- Once the migration is complete, trading will resume again.
- Trading of LUNA Classic will resume today, Friday 27th, at 2pm CET.
If you don't hold LUNA on your Bitvavo account, LUNA will only become visible once the migration is completed and trading of LUNA will resume.
New LUNA Airdrop
We will distribute the new Terra 2.0 token (LUNA) to all eligible users based on Terra project team’s token distribution plan. The distribution ratio per account will be announced in a separate announcement.
For further information about Migration and Airdrop, please refer to:
The Bitvavo Team